Sunday, March 11, 2018

Birthday Wishes

Hello!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I found some time to make a few cards for both Cas-ual Fridays challenges for this month.  The encouragement challenge is amazing.  If you don't know why it happens each month, be sure to check it out.


I used 4 petals for my card and Birthday Wishes die.  Birthday wishes came from a Stamp of Approval box, which I thought was Cas-ual Fridays, but I could be wrong.  I chose to do a Birthday Wishes, because someone who has made it to their next birthday, has a blessing.  Birthdays are never promised, so celebrate each one!  Life is short.


Cas-ual Fridays Encouragement challenge can be found here:  Encouragement Challenge


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge with your sweet and simple card! I hope you'll play along with the new challenge starting on the 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That pop of blue really draws the eye on this fantastic card! I envy people who can use these great colors I would never think of and just create beauty to behold. Thanks so much for joining in on the Encouragement Challenge! Join us again on the 18th for the new one!

    ReplyDelete