Hello! Today is the 17th of March and that brings a reminder for YOU to do a self breast exam. This blog hop has caught lumps.. so please be sure to complete it. This is a great monthly reminder! Michele from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps has created such a wonderful reminder for us all. Be sure to comment along the way. 3 lucky commenters will win a $15 gift certificate to the Cas-ual Fridays Stamps store! Comments must be made by March 19th at 12 am EST to qualify.
You should have arrived from Sue. Should you get lost along the way, please refer back to Cas-ual Fridays Stamps blog
It would be absolutely incredible if YOU could participate in the monthly bog hop as a card maker! All you need to use is ONE Cas-ual Fridays Stamp or die to participate. Please join the Facebook group for more info https://www.facebook.com/
The more we get to participate, the more people we reach.. the more lives we can save by early detection!
Cas-ual Fridays Stamp products used:
1. To start the card I embossed in gold the Full on Floral stamp.
2. I then took a blending tool and covered the entire background.
3. From the Be stamp set, I took the butterflies and embossed those gold. I lightly blended some ink on those as well.
4. For the hope die, I heat embossed a patch of gold and then die cut from that heat embossed area.
5. I took a piece of ribbon and decided diagonal placement for the hope and butterflies.
6. After placing the hope I took the butterflies and lightly with a pen rounded the wings to make them lift off the card.
Your next stop on the hop is Kimberly