Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I'm here for you



Today I'd like to showcase the Nesting Flower die set!  This is a staple in any collection.  There is so much you can do with this die.  I have shown before that you can also make clouds as well.  I do apologize, but this die is currently out of stock, but check out the other nesting dies available here
 
Today I used the die set as flowers.. the way it was intended to be.  I cut multiple layers from different purples and simply glued my flower together. 
 
For my background, I created using distress inks and placed some purple ribbon behind my flowers for added eye candy.

I used the stamp from Cas-ual Fridays - I'm here for you.  For the light purple background I used the background stamp from a stamp of approval box by Catherine Pooler and heat embossed.  This is from the Lovely Notes collection.

This is a super simple card with lots of possibilities..  You could dress it up even more or keep it simple.  Sometimes simple is best.

Have a great day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment