Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hello!

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Today I want to share a card that I made for a color/photo challenge from Craftin Desert DivasThis was my first ever color challenge and I felt the challenge for sure.   If you have never tried one, I challenge you!   Here is the color pallet to work with!
 
 
 
The card itself holds TONS of layers.  The Fancy Frames from Craftin Desert Divas is probably one of my most favorite purchases.  I use these dies non stop.
 
I picked up some Bristol watercoloring paper from Michaels this past week.. There was a wicked sale so I decided to get out my Zig Markers for this project.  While I still need practice, I do love these markers. 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Happy Crafting
 
This card is entered into the linky challenge at Craftin Desert Divas
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card soo much !! It is adorable !
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Kara! oh my, this is darlin...I adore those super cute chicks! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete