Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Love you

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Today I am using So Suzy Stamps and ink bites for my project.  The color combo in the ink bites are gorgeous! 
 
Items I will be using for this project
 
I had watched a video from Jennifer McGuire on stamping a background and then adding white to the center of the card to give it a 'faded' look.  So I tried it on this card.  I used both sizes of spray stamps and randomly placed using the ink bites.  I then placed a layer of white on the center.  In the photo you may not be able to fully tell what is going on, but in person the center has a faded look and then brighter on the outsides..
 
I then took the Swirly Hearts stamp and stamped in the center using the same ink bite collection.  I LOVE that the love you stamp is the only left over color from the ink bite collection.. it stands out and looks fab. 
 
I then placed a few nuvo crystal drops on the card to finish it off.  These crystal drops are some of my first made.. I dropped some out on a piece of acetate in the beginning.. I've also dropped some directly to a card.. I love both ways.. if you drop them on a card .. be very careful that you don't smudge them or place something on top of it.. been there done that. LOL
 
If you have ink bites from So Suzy.. be sure to link up a card here
 
Happy Crafting!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment