Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Thank you

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by
 
I was raised to send thank you notes and still do to this day.  I try to send as many as possible and this one hits it out of the park.
 
My favorite thing to look at is the sky so a thank you note with the sky background is ME!
 
I started out using the Brutus Monroe cardstock (I'm obsessed with his cardstock).  I then took Brutus Monroe ink (Zest, Locomotive and Aubergine and the detail ink for the tree line)  These are chalk inks and are phenomenal.  They are permanent and you can water color with them if you wish.. I took my blending tool and created a beautiful sky.  I am all about sunsets, so to see the ending of the sunset on this card made me smile from ear to ear.
 
I then took my MISTI (by the way goes beyond it's name) and lined up the tree line stamp (from Concord & 9th - written in stars.  and stamped 2.5 times to make my tree line.
 
I stamped Thank you (from Honey Bee Stamps) and embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder.  Lindy's embossing powder is out of this world amazing.. it has a shimmer to it and it just adds a beautiful touch.
 
I then took the star stamp from the written in stars set and stamped several and embossed with again Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder.  I had to include the shooting star from the same set.  I just recently got the Sparkle pens from Spectrum Noir and so I tried to use the yellow and fairly certain I may not use it again over embossing powder.. It kinds just ran off.. Lesson learned!
 
I hope this sparked a creativeness in our mind to craft. 
Happy Crafting
~Kara
 




1 comment: