Monday, December 14, 2015

Howdy



Howdy!  Thanks so much for stopping by. 
 
There are so many different options for many of these new dies.  I took out the Western Boot and just had this idea of adding a lasso to my card in some fashion.
 
It all came together just perfectly.  I used the Western Boot from the November release.  Once I die cut the boot I knew I wanted a solid background.  I traced the die with a pencil and fussy cut.  I then erased any lines left over.  I glued the boot die cut onto my solid white and perfecto!  Just the look I was going for.

Using my Cricut, I then cut out the word howdy and boy oh boy did it make the card.  I wanted to some how frame the word howdy .. I tried a few different options and then it dawned on me.. use the jute .. So I lined the rectangle and glued it all down.

I formed the lasso and glued it down. That jute was a little wild, so I did have to put a few books over it for the night.

I love this and love how it turned out!  Masculine cards are sometimes tough to come up with. This is a great idea for you to use.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  When shopping with Die-Versions be sure to use kara15 to save 15% off.  This is not valid with any other sales or promotions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment