Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Shaker card from Craftin Desert Divas and MFT STamps

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
 
I can not be the only one obsessed with Shaker Cards.. RIGHT??  Shaker everything!!  Every week Craftin Desert Divas graciously gives a freebie digital stamp.  This bear is adorbs.. When I first laid eyes on her, I knew somehow I could shaker her heart up. LOL!
 
I printed out the image and got to coloring.  I then took my exacto knife and carefully cut the outline of the heart image.  I then took my black spectrum noir marker and traced where I had just cut for a more finished look.  I then stamped love you from the Avery Elle set Hogs and Kisses.  Filling in the heart with a few sequins and beads and then sealing it up with craft foam. 
 
I then took the C-U die from MFT Stamps and did two different patterns to make it pop.  Adding a few sequins to the die cut made it PERFECT!
 
This turned out super duper cute and I hope this inspired you to be crafty and create!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Kara
 


No comments:

Post a Comment