Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Thinking of You

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Today I wanted to share a card I fell in love with.  I always joke PURPLE everything, but purple and gold make the most beautiful combo ever!!
 
Using the Sun Kissed Fleur Border & Corner (from Heartfelt Creations) stamped with distress embossing ink.. I took my gold embossing powder and then the magic formed. Wowza does it look beautiful.   I did a corner stamp on each side.  I then I took my card and Dusty Concord distress ink and inked up mostly the outsides making it lighter towards the center.
 
I adore butterflies, so I took the Botanical Wings stamp set out to make my butterfly.  Using the clear embossing and gold powder she took form.  Then I took my dabber and dusty concord and made near the body a darker purple.. fading to a lighter purple.  I put a little glossy accents on the body to make it shine.
 
I then took my stamp set from Altenew Painted Greetings (brand new release) and stamped thinking of you.
 
Adding a few sequins made this card one of my all time favorites.  It is so gorgeous in person.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope this has inspired you to be crafty! 
~Kara
 

This card is entered into the challenge:
Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Kara - Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors, and your embossing powder really makes your butterfly pop. Thank you so much for being part of Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete