Sunday, January 3, 2016

Get Well Soon

Hello!  Thanks for stopping by
 
Life can change in the blink of an eye.  My friend from school was in a horrible car accident with her family.  She was in ICU for a few days and was not allowed flowers.. etc.. So I had in my mind to make a flower card.
 
Luckily, she is a fighter and no longer in ICU, but I will still be giving her this card in hopes it can bring a smile to her.
 
I LOVE box cards.. What I didn't love about them is the long labor it took to mark, measure, cut, score..  On Black Friday The Stamps of Life had a NEW die set over half off for the sale and I JUMPED!!  It's a box card die!  How genius .. it does all the world for you!!  Cuts and scores and all you need to do is fold and assemble one little piece!!  Easy Peasy!!!
 
I chose to use the flowers that come with the die set.  There are TONS of dies that come in this and will get so much use out of this purchase.  The possibilities are endless with box cards.  They can lay flat to mail as well.
 
 
Close up of the center portion of the box card
 
 
The back of the card.  You can leave these blank or decorate as you wish.

 
Thank so much for stopping by!  I hope that you were inspired to craft from my post. 
Happy Crafting
~Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment