Sunday, July 3, 2016

Grateful

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
I have a wonderful card to show today!  Simple and easy (which I normally don't think to do).  I love to enter the Color Throwdown Challenge weekly when I can.. So I decided to do both my first MFT sketch and color throwdown in one card.
 
Here is the sketch and color chart I had to work with.
  
 
 
I used My Favorite Things:
Blueprints 24
Grateful 4 U
 
The sketch challenge fit right into the blueprints I happen to have (#24).  I simply used the blueprint to create my entire card.  I decided to use the word grateful for the main part of my card.  I used brown fun foam for both grateful and the stars (which are a part of the blueprints 24).
 
I then stamped to have you in my life at the bottom to complete the card.
 
The Color Throwdown Challenge can be found here
My Favorite Things challenges can be found here  
 
 
Happy Crafting!
~Kara
 


1 comment:

  1. Fun use of the sketch and colors!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete