Tuesday, July 26, 2016

One Sheet Wonder - 10 cards

Hello!  Thank so much for stopping by

Today I have 10 cards made from ONE piece of pattern paper.  I am a Pinterest addict and will be the first to admit.  I stumbled upon this technique somewhere along the way.  There are so many sketches available on Pinterest.  You will see it called one sheet wonder or one page wonder... both will get you great ideas. 

I found in doing my one sheet wonder that using the sketch measurements on a computer screen as I worked .. worked best for me.  You could also measure out the sketch measurements on the back of your pattern paper and then cut.  Which ever way works best for you.  I really encourage you to try one out.

Here is the sketch I am using.  The link on Pinterest did not lead me to a good link.. so I apologize not being able to Thank the person properly who created this sketch.




I even did a video for YouTube that you can check out here.  Be kind.. I am just learning how to videos.  LOL  Be sure to subscribe and give me a thumbs up!  I'd greatly appreciate any support you all give. 




I absolutely love how these cards turned out.  I never ever do a simple card, but all 10 are very simple with very little embellishments.  This is photo heavy.

Cas-ual Fridays - All About You (from a previously released Stamp of Approval box)

Craftin Desert Divas - Wishful Thoughts & Dies

Concord & 9th - You've Got This

Hero Arts - Kindness

Lawn Fawn - Believe in Yourself

My Favorite Things - Amazing

My Creative Time

So Suzy Stamps

Simon Says Stamp - Uplifting Thoughts

SugarPea Designs - Celebrate

I hope this triggers some creativity in your craftiness.  I'd love to see what you make!
Happy Crafting
~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment