Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Imagine

Hello!  Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Today I want to show off the new So Suzy Stamps April release!!  If you love flowers... you must check out the release here
 
For my card I cut a base 4 x 5.5 inches.  I use the folded cards from Michaels for my actual card, so I try to always have bases cut.  I ended up going to the larger card size for this card in the final stages.
 
I then took two stamps .. Spray and Mini Spray and randomly place using the Ink Bits collection Highland Spring.   After I had enough sprays all over I stamped and embossed the new Imagine stamp (which I absolutely love).   I used Brutus Monroe embossing powder in Alabaster.   I used the stitched rectangle from MFT Stamps and raised this with foam tape (although it may be hard to see in the photo).
 
Then comes the Nuvo Crystal Drops... I need intervention on these.. once you start making dots.. it is tough to stop.  I do need to pre-make these drops because if you mess up on a card/project .. it is too late!!  I did mess up and I also tried to layer purple over white.. Just a word to the wise.. pre-drop these babies on acetate.
 
I then decided to layer some matching cardstock behind my stamped spray. My final card is 5 x 6.5 and gorgeous!!!  I love fun colors and this combo is just that.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope this has sparked some creativity
~Kara
 


No comments:

Post a Comment