Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by
I'm fairly certain I have a MFT Stamps (My Favorite Things Stamps) issue.. LOL I love their releases as there is always something .. something you just 'need'.
This vertical stars die is from the February release!! I'm not sure why I waited to use it, but it's gorgeous..
1. I took the die and a 5 x 6.5 piece of cardstock and die cut the vertical star twice. There is also a horizontal star die.. that's why I keep saying vertical.. so you know what I used.
2. I then took the Homespun lines and made a decorative edge to my cardstock.
3. Using my Brutus Monroe ink (Zest) I used the Tim Holtz ink blending tool and edged the cardstock.
4. I cut my yellow cardstock 5 x 6.5 to lay under the white.
5. Where my stars met were kind of wonky, so it worked perfect to take a scrap piece of yellow cardstock and stamp with the Brutus Monroe Zest. I used the star from Count the Stars. I then took Thank you from Kind Thank you and embossed with Brutus Monroe Alabaster.
6. I then adhered foam tape for some dimension and placed that right where my starts were wonky.
Today was a gorgeous unexpected beautiful weather day (the weatherman was wrong.. I love when he is wrong for the right reason. .LOL) So this card matched the beautiful bright sunny day!
Thanks so much for stopping by!